Superintendent - Commercial Roofing
Extensive Travel Required!
- Excellent Organizational skills, self-motivator, and can follow orders as well as disseminate and provide proper directions.
- Must have excellent skills in documenting projects from start to finish. From initial deck inspection forms filled out, to daily log sheets and final QC forms as job is completed.
- Proficient Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred. Basic picture taking skills required for documenting of projects.
- Must speak English. (Bi-lingual, both Spanish and English is a plus)
- Must be willing to submit to and PASS a DRUG Screening Test. (Random drug and alcohol tests may be administered.)
- Must have a driver’s license and a clean driving record required and be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Driving Record Report.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying extreme climate conditions.
This Job is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply.
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma